its been one of those couple of weeks that i just don't feel like getting much done. honestly, jenna does take up most of my time, but the free minutes just seem to slide by without getting anything accomplished. i finally cleaned the bathroom that i've been grossed out by for the last month, and most of the laundry is done. dave has no leftovers to take for lunches because i have not cooked anything in almost a week. i need to go to the grocery store and pick up stuff for young womens- but it is 1 pm and i'm not dressed. my hair has been blow dried, and i did shower, but still not ready to leave the house.
this last weekend jenna and i invited ourselves with dave on a young mens ski trip. only 2 boys were going, and we really wanted to ski. i didn't get to ski much, because having a baby makes that tough. i totally understand the sacrifices that moms must make sometimes. the ride to flagstaff is really long with an infant, but she did rather well. and the weekend before we were at my moms for my nieces blessing and to go to the temple for the first time since jenna was born. this weekend we are also crowded with activities. i am just looking forward to having a weekend with dave around so that i can catch up around the house while he entertains the baby. i guess the time will come, and when it does i will probably wish for something exciting to get us out of the house. this is my life.
2 comments:
I TOTALLY understand what you are going thru! Some days I don't even take a shower unless I have to and you know what it is okay. You are a good mommy to Jenna and a good wife to dave and the good house cleaning can wait (just not to long;) ) Call me if you need anything!!
Hi Heather - awesome blog, I'm so glad you did this, because I love seeing the updates. I'll be sure to add your link. I hope you guys had a fun weekend skiing!
Brooke
Post a Comment