Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Green and New Shoes

Jenna and I went out yesterday, and we (mostly me) were shocked at all the people not wearing green! Is it really that difficult to have one day each year that you are told what to wear?! I don't think so. Anyways- we both looked cute and festive at the mall waiting to see the Easter Bunny. Jenna is always impressed with new places, and loves the mall, so of course she stuck her little tongue out for her first Easter Bunny picture. It is ridiculous what they charge you for one picture! I paid in cash so that David would have no way of knowing just what I paid for it (bad wife, I know!). She had a stinky diaper that leaked a little so I apologize to everyone that sat on his lap after my Jenna; It was a fun day. After Dave got home that evening, we ate dinner and then went for a little more shopping. Check out these cute shoes I got! I am super excited! Ever since my foot surgery, finding shoes that don't draw all eyes to my funky toes has been tough. I normally just cry because the cute styles are almost always open toed. I am loving this ballet flat look, and I hope it stays in style. (P.S. I changed the settings so anyone can comment. Please comment so that I know someone is reading this.)

2 comments:

Reina said...

I love the shoes!! It's because you liked mine so much you got new ones huh? Oh and I want to see the bunny picture! And cute header ;)

Anonymous said...

Cute - I want some like it!
- Sarah