I came home from class last night to find this!My husband was in the kitchen washing all
my cake dishes- I love him!
And Mother's Day- we were in St. George, so no breakfast in bed. As we were leaving the house Thursday night, I made Dave turn around be
cause he forgot my gift and card. I told him over a month ago that I wanted him to pick out a card and a gift that were sentimental. He was confused by that, so I emailed him a few ideas. He picked this Willow Tree figurine and I love it! I'm not really a figurine type person, but I think it is beautiful and a great Mother's Day gift. It is called "Our Gift" and is perfect for our current little family. He felt dumb for getting me just what I asked for, so he did some research and picked out something on his own that I have talked about wanting. It's a porcelain enameled cast iron dutch oven, like the ones they cook in all the time on the food network. I cannot wait to use it! When I asked if Jenna got me a gift (I was totally kidding) D
ave's response was, "Jenna doesn't have any money, how could she get you a gift?" Silly! She did give me a fun day in St.George at the resort and the pool- that will be my next blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment