Wednesday, July 9, 2008

FIVE Scott girls

Not the best picture...
but they are all in it!


Kailee (9) is on the top bunk, Noelle (5) is on the bottom, and Evyn (7 1/2) is on the floor with Ella (19 months) and Jenna (9 months).

I had the babies with me playing in the bedroom with some blocks, when the older girls came in and wanted to play too. The blocks quickly became cakes, cupcakes, pinatas, prizes... I was very impressed with their creativity. Kailee, Evyn and Noelle are really great friends and can play together nicely for upwards of 2 hours before someone is crying (which I really appreciate when both of the little ones need to be feed or put down for their naps). We have had fun in these last two weeks of 'summer vacation'- their first day of school is Monday. I hope they enjoyed their time with me as much as I enjoyed my time with them! Next week, Ella, Jenna and I will not be picking Noelle up from Kindergarten until 11 am. I'm sure we will miss the big girls.

No comments: