Tuesday, September 30, 2008

If You're Happy...

Ella was able to come over and play today.
Since school is on break, we have

been missing her for the last week.
Her and Jenna were playing very nice...

and I got bored, so I decided to load a
video since it always takes sooooo long.






Clap your Hands!

4 comments:

Karen Scott Welker said...

That was adorable. After a rough day, that's exactly what I needed. Thanks, Jenna!

Susan said...

OH that's so sweet! I miss my nieces!

Adam and Samantha said...

YO...this is Adam...we share the same problem with milk..Ethan has his...Sam only likes the skim milk from fry's...sometimes I buy it from safeway and have to go to frys to get her milk and then we end up with 5 gallons in our fridge...plus I love that song on your blog...I'm a part-time blogger so you will get random thoughts from me sometimes...tell Dave I said hi...we need to have you guys over sometime...you guys are normal.

Sarah said...

She looks so long! I can't believe it's almost her birthday! But she does need longer shorts - I can see her panties! heehee