
this is not the best picture... but you get it, i guess. the goal was to capture my baby belly at 22 weeks- something that i wished i had done when i was pregnant with jenna. i don't like pictures of just me... but there you have it.
and now the star of the show- jenna. i much prefer to post pictures of this monkey. we came home from church and she was ready to play. the night before, dave had attempted to clean the couch cushions, so they were still on the floor. jenna seized the moment, and used the extra step to climb onto her bouncer (which she never uses anymore). she managed to actually get one leg up and over, before asking for help.

5 comments:
Cute pix. All 3 of them!
um where is your belly??
what baby bump?
The way you talk makes it sound like you are ENORMOUS. Relax and eat, silly. Let that baby grow. I love you and I know that you are more beautiful inside than out - which is a pretty amazing compliment because you are super hot. :) Thanks for posting a pic of you!
Serious, I totally agree with Sarah, what baby bump. I think your lying about the baby, your just a little bloated and no one can even really tell. By the way, you look super hot and your hair is getting long again!!!
Post a Comment