
i haven't had much time to write or upload pictures. adam has been sleeping FABULOUSLY and i have been using that to also sleep. :)
this past weekend we were up in phoenix for some good 'ole family time. we had a great time and the kids traveled fantastically, much to my surprise. if only i had more time to tell some fun stories...
larissa posted a nice post about the reason that we all made it up there- check it out here.
here's a picture after sacrament meeting (we were a noisy two rows) of all the kids dressed nicely. benjamin is holding adam, then audrey and alexandra, richard then jenna and abigail- such cuties!

3 comments:
I love the matching dresses! Too cute.
I'm glad some pictures got taken that day.... I didn't get any! Not even one of Mark and I!!!! I'm glad you found something to do during the hour that Mark and I stayed late at the church ;)
The little girl in the middle looks so much like me when I was a baby! That is crazy. They are all such cute kids.
Post a Comment