
4 months old
18 pounds 2 ounces (95th percentile)
26 inches long (90th percentile)
and his head is 43 centimeters (60th percentile)

so when people stop me and tell me he's huge, they are right.
now, when they stop me to tell me their babies were all this big,
statistically, they are probably exaggerating.
i love my little guy- but my back kills by the end of each day!
he is happiest in the bath tub.
he does great on his tummy, even sleeping that way most nights.
he spins around on either his back or his tummy, but has yet to roll over.
he watches tv with jenna, and mostly enjoys it.
he will not take a pacifier, and is not a fan of the bottle either.
he's been sleeping like a champ for the last two months, minus the last two nights.
9 comments:
good. night. they are the SAME SIZE! so cute.
p.s. i am disappointed that this does not contain a huge rant about the dr you hate. i want the story!
p.p.s. i need a new dr too. they are always so full of themselves.
I love the placement of the washcloth, classic! Jenna seems to have no regards for Adam at all! They are so stinkin cute :)
Wow he's huge!! But oh so cute! I can't believe he's 4 months old already!
Yay for water-babies! He's gonna be a swimmer!
I got facts to back up my claim- Randy was my "giant" baby. At 4 months he was 18 lb 9 oz and 27 1/2 inches long. I feel your (back) pain. At 6 months, he was 22 1/2 lbs and 29 inches long. That's a lot of baby to be hauling around. Now, he's a string- bean. Hang in there, Mama.
Big, chunky babies are the BEST!!! Do people always ask you what you're feeding him? I once told a lady I fed Jax lard straight out of the bucket. I don't think she knew I was kidding. I just checked in Jax's baby book to see where he was at four months: 19lbs. 11oz and 27 inches. Maybe they'll be UofA football buddies someday!
some people could be exaggerating, right? :) thanks for setting me straight on your big kiddo's stats. I do love my squishy baby. I took a ton of pictures to get a good (or at least okay) one to post, and all the others showed his cleavage- that's why I posted this one. :)
What a cutie! I bet your back kills. Hopefully he starts crawling soon? :)
People tell me Natalie's huge, and she's a couple pounds lighter than Adam and 6 weeks older. I think people in general don't know what they're talking about. :) One lady who thought she was super big asked what formula I had her on. Guess she thinks mama's milk isn't that great of a fattener. Guess we've (along with Bekah) proved that theory wrong!
Post a Comment