
as were all of us! ben is the oldest grandkid on my side of the family, so it was very exciting.
if you would allow me to reminisce for just a moment...
i was living in tucson when ben was born in houston. i was sick that first weekend, so i had to wait nearly 10 days to meet him- which was a big deal for me! this is a picture of us on his blessing day.

Ben giving me kisses on my wedding day (8/5/2006).
here we are in a fussy camera phone picture of us at the Renaissance festival riding a camel (early 2007).

we are very pleased with ben for setting a great example for
his sister and his cousins. yeah ben!
we had a fun quick visit in el paso- and the kids did well in the car. the hotel we stayed at had a heated pool, so we just had to go swimming! adam was in HEAVEN in the water and had a blast- as did the rest of our family.
5 comments:
Could that little boy be cuter?! And what sweet thoughts of your nephew. Awwwwww.
P.S. I have a ton of new board games. I can't wait for you to come up and try them out!
I don't remember why I was at your parent's house (I think it we were *trying* to console you about your foot?), but that doesn't seem all THAT long ago, and Ben was totally a toddler, stuffing soggy (read "PRE-CHEWED") Cheerios into your mouth. Where does the time go?!
PS -- Adam is supremely cute.
Uh, you can remove the superfluous "it."
that's so neat you could make it to his baptism! they grow up so fast
So sweet. It's amazing how fast time truly does fly, isn't it? Pretty crazy!
Post a Comment