someone wanted their nails painted... {please ignore the mess in the background. a certain baby didn't sleep well last night so a certain mama didn't get many chores done today, i.e. cleaning the room before we head out for the weekend}
her mama wanted them to be a little festive... {can you see the little hearts?}happy valentines day everybody!
oh my gosh I can't believe you own a 2 year old that sits still for finger nail painting! The 9 year old I have refuses to wait for them to dry before picking at them!!!! PS She is adorable!
that is such a acute idea. elizabeth loves to have her fingernails painted but I never thought of doing hearts! thanks for sharing, p.s. i know what u mean about cleaning before leaving for the weekend, if we dont clean before a weekend in mesa the entire next week is crazy and im playing catch up!
7 comments:
oh my gosh I can't believe you own a 2 year old that sits still for finger nail painting! The 9 year old I have refuses to wait for them to dry before picking at them!!!! PS She is adorable!
Love the pictures. So sweet with Jenna reaching out to her baby brother. The nails are too cute!!
that is such a acute idea. elizabeth loves to have her fingernails painted but I never thought of doing hearts! thanks for sharing, p.s. i know what u mean about cleaning before leaving for the weekend, if we dont clean before a weekend in mesa the entire next week is crazy and im playing catch up!
Wow, I am impressed. I am lucky if I can get color on my nails without getting it all over. Can you come paint mine next?
So stinkin cute! makes me even more excited to have a little girl! :)
p.s. I love the wordless wednesday photo but didn't see a place to leave a comment. so sweet.
I LOVE them!! how did you do it. I have tried and fail every time:(
Post a Comment