Tuesday, July 27, 2010

it’s hot

we went out this morning to run a few errands.

… in one store, back to the car, run into another store, back to the car...

upon leaving the second store i mentioned to jenna that we should go quick so that we could get in the car and get the air conditioner running. the minute we opened the door to head outside, she covered her face and said,

“I’m melting mom. It’s too hot.”

i laughed at her, quickly scooped her into the car and turned on the air. after we were all buckled and heading out of the parking lot, i asked how she was doing.

Still melty mom.”

love my little girl. she cracks me up on a daily basis.

5 comments:

Leah said...

Love it.

Reina said...

This is why I stay home. It's way to hot for this pregnant mama!
I love your little girly and her sayings:)

The Wilker Family said...

Sure feels that way!! I hate getting in and out of the car! So sweaty right now!

Rob and Sara said...

Too cute. I love that little girl!

Lisa said...

Haha. I can totally see cute little Jenna saying that. Sure miss ya guys!