please tell me I'm not the only one that need to 'rant-blog'
every once and awhile?
I won't, but I wanted you to know that
I want to.
Sometimes, things are said that are
just stupid, or rude or incredibly insensitive
and these things bring to light information
that you should have picked up on a while ago.
AND this makes you wonder what
other things you are overlooking... blah!
Here's the million dollar question for right now-
it may or may not have something to
do with the desire to 'rant'....
do you confront someone that has hurt your feelings?
Even after you have assessed why you are feeling this way and tried to overlook it,
but really feel like you need to say your piece?
that's it for now.
the end.
7 comments:
OH my friend!! This is so me right NOW!!! I am at the point of YES I will now say I am hurt so that way I will NO longer be hurt. I think it's about time we got together!!! Let's meet in the middle somewhere and we can vent and chat and eat and have some fun!!!
When you see this person, hold your finger and thumb up to your eye. Squish her head off over and over. And over. And over. When that doesn't work, I turn to the brownies. Let me know if you find something more effective. :/
I just don't associate with people often enough to really get offended, I suppose. My brother sticks his foot in his mouth frequently, though, and often says things to me that I don't appreciate. I've got to love my brother no matter what, and I don't think that talking to him will help much (because he's usually just clueless and I'm not confrontational anyway), so I vent to David for a few days and get over it eventually.
Sorry you're hurting. I'm with Leah, though - brownies solve everything. (Except my desire to keep a trim waistline, but that's got to be secondary sometimes.)
I’m sorry that I picked a playdate for Tuesday without referring to you first. I hope you can forgive me. I never meant to hurt you. I really hope this was referring to someone else...
hmmm.
Just remember that I love you mucho!
You should let them know that they have offended you. You can't have a relationship if you are offended by them and you never told them.
Oh dear...you should let them know how you are feeling...that way it doesn't fester within you. It's annoying when things like this happen. Good luck with whatever you decide to do. :)
I have nothing great to add other than that I enjoyed Leah's advice of squishing their head with your finger and thumb. Would you like me to make you some brownies? Love you, friend!
Post a Comment