Tuesday, July 26, 2011

through Jenna's eyes

 A certain nearly-four-year-old got to explore with the point-and-shoot camera today. She spent about 30  minutes taking pictures of everything. She really loved it! These are some of the best... I look at it like a game of "what the heck is this?" while turning my head to examine each picture. I did delete about 30 that were taken of far too reflective surfaces or so close to the item that it was out of focus.




















I laughed when I heard her saying to her brother, "Just sit still! Stay still!"
So the story of my life. Enjoy--

8 comments:

Kolena locksa said...

Cute!

Karen Scott Welker said...

Those are terrific. Way to start her young. Be careful, though. It's an expensive hobby.

Clarkey said...

Those are some dang good photos! Maybe I will bring my big camera by to see what she can do with it!

Leah said...

Still trying to figure out that shiny gray thing with a kid behind it. Probably something painfully obvious.

Mommie Babekah said...

Awesome, those are some really good pictures.

The Wilker Family said...

Love it! Preston's been having fun with our camera lately and I was just thinking of doing a post just like this! (So if you see one, know that you inspired me!) Although the vast majority of Preston's pics have his finger front and center over the lens!

Sarah said...

Love it! So interesting.

Rob and Sara said...

Those are great pics. Way to go Jenna!