Thursday, October 6, 2011

Birthday Girl!

day one














first birthday


second birthday



third birthday


   Today our sweet girl turns FOUR! It's a big deal. I'm not one to cry about it all going by so quickly- I really like watching her grow up and learn new things. I smiled the best smile this morning as I saw her skip up to the door for preschool and tell the mom teaching this week that today was her birthday. I love that she writes her name on all the pictures she makes for me. I love that she wants to make her own peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch everyday. I love that more often than not, she's a very helpful big sister. I love that she asks EVERY DAY to go outside and ride her bike. I love that she can be bribed to taste just about anything.
   I look at these pictures and it all seems so far away. It's hard for me to remember our Jenners as that fresh little newborn, or that doll faced toddler. I have loved watching her grow and wouldn't go back in time for anything- she's so fun to be around! When I think of her, I think of my four-year-old teenager that is in such a hurry to be big and do big girl things.
today- 4th birthday!
   I am excited to see what the next year will bring our sweet Jenna! Happy Birthday Sweetie!



5 comments:

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Jenna!
I love this post, the year-by-year pictures are so fun. I may have to copy you and do this for Caroline's birthday.

Leah said...

Happy birthday to Jenna! She is a doll.

The McLemore's said...

she is so worth shedding a little tear over! I love watching her grown and hearing her sweet little voice! Love you Jenna Bear!!!!

Mommie Babekah said...

Happy Birthday Jenna! Love and miss you.

Marne said...

Happy Birthday to cute Jenna!