AHHHH! That's a big deal!!! Look at that little peanut nose! I'm so happy for you that I will refrain from telling you how I spent my whole afternoon desperately trying to repair all the damage that three have done to my body and mind! Er... I'm... just kidding? ;) You'll do great.
Yay! I can just picture all the cute matchy-stuff you can do for Jenna and her sister! And like your sister, I want to know why you guys decided to find out the gender early this time and how it was...
4 comments:
Congrats!! Super exciting! Hope you've been feeling good. Figured after the bigger house and new mini van, number 3 was coming soon, lol!
AHHHH! That's a big deal!!! Look at that little peanut nose! I'm so happy for you that I will refrain from telling you how I spent my whole afternoon desperately trying to repair all the damage that three have done to my body and mind! Er... I'm... just kidding? ;) You'll do great.
@Normal - it gets worse with 4!
I am so excited for another niece!!!
So how was finding out? Still exciting - but without the wait? I need a blogged evaluation. :)
Yay! I can just picture all the cute matchy-stuff you can do for Jenna and her sister! And like your sister, I want to know why you guys decided to find out the gender early this time and how it was...
Post a Comment