We had pizza for lunch, and then our annual 'Nativity' reenactment. Can you tell that Jenna is a shepherd?
I got to fill in as Mary, and at that point Adam was excited to participate (thus needing a costume).
We made it home, took Adam's temperature, administered Tylenol, took baths and got on our new Christmas pajamas's.
Jenna came in at 7:15 ready to see her presents, but brother was crying. We gave more medicine, and proceeded to check out their loot. Jenna rushed to find her Littlest Pet Shop Tree House that Santa left out of the box for her to play with, but Adam needy extra cuddles before he would even touch his Pirate Ship. We found a show he wanted to watch, the medicine kicked in, and then he was thrilled to see the pirates.
Church is at 9am for one last week, so we didn't open all the gifts, and got ready for church. Don't you just love Adam's face?! Goof ball!
I like this one a little better. I had planned to make Jenna's dress and was overjoyed when a friend loaned me the pattern to make his matching tie. How cute are they all matchy-matchy!?!??
Merry Christmas Everyone!











1 comment:
I love the picture of you as Mary, the look on your face made me laugh. :) Very cute post, it took me back to Christmases when my kiddos were toddlers. Good times, with lots of Tylenol.
Post a Comment