Monday, October 15, 2012

Adam's Joy School Field Trip


We went to a chicken farm. I knew it would be crazy, but it was a fun crazy. Adam was super cute holding his friends hand as we walked down the road...
But, *big surprise*, he freaked out when we had to walk through the chicken coup. ha! he was seriously squealing for me to hold him, so I did the only natural thing, and offered a piggie back ride. It was pretty tricky, but a mom does what she's got to do. I thought Megan would sleep (ha!) so I had her facing me, but she wanted to see what all the fuss was about ( I did turn her around once things settled down). 


So we walked through the coup like this, while I was holding another little boys hand, until we got to the back where the eggs were.
Adam loved the eggs! He only dropped one, so I call it a success.

I think all the other kids held or at least touched the chicks besides Adam. He was in the background exploring the entire time.








Such a fun time! Yes, it was crazy with 3 of the 4 mom having babies strapped to them, but the Joy School kids were all happy.




1 comment:

The McLemore's said...

blahaha! He only dropped 1 egg! He is a super cutie.