Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012


Here's my little lion-- Jenna told me that she was a boy lion because she had a mane. Whatever- she was cute!

Adam wanted to be a pirate for about 2 weeks, and then last week he said Spiderman. Since he doesn't know who Spiderman is, I tried to steer him away from that one. When he said Super Why, I knew that was the right fit for him. His costume came together with supplies that I already had and about one naptime of putting things together. He loved it!

Jenna carpools to school with her sweet friend Cheree, and they decided to be the Princess and the Popstar from the latest Barbie movie. We even meet up to Trick-or-Treat with their family.

I thought their costumes came together wonderfully as well. Such sweet girls!

Megan only lasted about 40 minutes, which was fine. Jenna LOVED handing out candy to other kids and sat eagerly waiting for them. Just now, after a 5 minute lull, she gave up and is getting ready for bed. 
 All in all, a successful evening.


No comments: