Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Adam's ISR Test

Those of you that have spent much time with Adam will understand when I say he is ridiculous. Seriously, this kid cracks us up and gets upset about the silliest things! He has been a hoot these past 6 weeks of swim lessons, and also hugely stubborn about demonstrating his learned skills. He would do all the pieces separately, but was such a stink about putting them together. Miss Traci was concerned about 'testing' him too early, as was I. We finally got enough courage to convince Adam to try with his clothes on. That did it! Suddenly, all the boy wants to do is float! It was a small miracle. He fussed the entire drive over about swimming with shoes on and that he didn't want them to get wet. Silly boy! And he cried about his 'favorite sweater' getting wet. Ha! I am so proud of my boy! It touched my heart to see his sweet swim teacher fall in love with him too- I really think that made all the difference. Adam really wanted to please her and I.

1 comment:

The McLemore's said...

I love it! Sounds like Adam and Ammon are 2 of a kind..... So glad he did so well! Can't wait to get all 3 kids in ISR next year!