Thursday, December 12, 2013

baby it's cold outside!

We bought tickets to a UA football game early in the season. Of course,
we had no clue that it was going to be FREEZING out that day. It rained for the
first quarter and we were thoroughly bundled up to watch the rest. 
Our seats were AMAZING- first row of the end zone!
It was a stellar game, one of the best of the entire season.


David and I were both frozen walking back to our car, but happy that we had a 
great day watching an awesome game of football.




I thought it was cute that everyone wanted to snuggle with me on a cold Saturday morning. 
I love these small people!


David birthday was very important to the kids. I think they both told everyone that
they saw for two weeks that their dad's birthday was coming.
Every morning, Adam would ask, "Is it Friday yet? Is it dad's birthday?"


No comments: