Sorry for neglecting my poor blog. I haven't stopped documenting our life, but I have to do what works. Lucas does not tolerate me sitting at the computer and recently broke the mouse by dropping it for the 100th time. So I loaded the blogger app on my phone to see if I can get these pictures/memories saved.
I do ❤️love❤️ Instagram and I LOVE that I can get all my posts published into picture book journals. I highly recommend Chatbooks! All of us love them.
I think my 20th volume of 60 pictures is on its way to join our collection now.
1 comment:
Welcome back to the blogging world! I feel like no one does blogs anymore but it is seriously my journal so I try to keep it up the best I can. Glad you have found something that works! Your kiddos are just as cute as ever and can't believe out littlest ones are getting so big!
Post a Comment