Thursday, December 31, 2015

Christmas Sunday

Sunday December 20th, 2015


Taking the annual Christmas Sunday picture is always entertaining. These kids are silly!



Everyone was arguing over who would 'hold' Lucas while Lucas was content to not be held.


Megan was being particularly silly and needed a bribe to finally sit and make a nice face. I love that they were both so happy with their matching dresses (skirts and sweaters from Target, buy one get one half off- score!).


My sweet, silly boys! Can you tell that Lucas was saying 'cheese'?! Well, and sticking out his tongue. Adam even let me put product in his hair. 


I love them. 

Try not to look too closely at the half- decorated tree. A certain 18 month-old enjoyed pulling off ornaments and breaking them every chance he got, so we kept the bottom 3 feet sparse. 


2 comments:

Leah said...

I'm loving all the pictures! These kids are adorbs in there fancypants Christmaswear!

Jim said...

So cute, I love their matching outfits, and Adam poses so well. Love them all.