Tuesday, February 5, 2008
My first blogspot blog
We have a family website for Dave's family and my family, and that is where i fell in love with blogging. Seriously, i have lots of time to be on the computer, and i think that everyone wants to watch Jenna grow as much as i like to take pictures of her. She is currently sleeping behind me in her crib. Instead of jumping in the shower, brushing my teeth, or blow drying my hair, i was reading other peoples blogs and thinking "i could totally do that". While blogging might appear to be something that you do for other people, it is really all about you. I love talking about myself and telling Jenna stories...and where better than right here!? I am super excited, and hope to entertain you all often with my stories of fun and adventure ... or really just the day to day that can quite often be entertaining. She just spit out her pacifier and is about to offer her cue to me- until my next free minute and random thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world! I am so happy you came:) I can't wait to see lots of pictures. And hear lots of fun stories.
Reina sent me our blog address, it's so cute, can't wait to see allt he pictures of Ethan's girlfriend =)
Post a Comment