Saturday, March 1, 2008

Take me out to the ball game



Wow! That was a busy Saturday. Jenna let us sleep in a little, but then we didn't have much time to get ready. Jenna and I were headed to an hour of our stake Relief Society Enrichment, and it was fantastic! The spirit was really strong and Jenna fell asleep in my arms. I wished we could have stayed longer, but we needed to head home to change for a party. An old roommate of Dave's just finished his MBA and his wife was throwing him a surprise party. Jenna got freaked out when it was time to surprise (babies are not really into surprises). So we said hello, ate some nachos, and headed to the DBacks spring training game. Fun Fun! It was our present to Grandpa Scott for his birthday; Dave's sister Kim brought her family from Sierra Vista (Jenna's Uncle Ken & Cousins Colton, Brooke and Holly) and most of the Scott Girls (Kailee, Evyn and Noelle). It was fun to be there with family, and most important- Grandpa Scott had a good time. Jenna enjoyed walking around the park more than siting and watch, but so did her cousins. Everyone that saw our Jenna thought she looked so cute in her hat (which was a gift from my Aunt Elizabeth). After pizza at Grandma's, we swung by Big5 and picked out new ski pants for Dave on the sale rack. 50% off is awesome!
I wanted some too, but not the XL bright magenta ones
or the green plaid ones :(.


P.S. Busy Saturday's make babies tired. Our sweet girl was in bed by 9 pm (which is early for her) and I didn't hear a peep from her before 8:30 am! I love this kid!

1 comment:

Reina said...

WOW she slept all night? You are lucky and it looks like you had a fun day! OH and thanks for eating those nachos for me:)