Saturday, March 29, 2008

Yummy!


No matter how hard I try to not make
this blog all about Jenna....
I CANNOT help it! She is my life!
Everything I read about baby's first feeding says to wait until they are 4-6 months old. That's a two month period-
so exactly when do you feed them?
After much more research,
I decided not to feed her cereal until
closer to 6 months in an attempt to
prevent any food allergies
(Dave's family has a lot of food allergies).
Something else I read says to wait until they have doubled their birth weight and can almost sit up. So her we go.
I set up her chair, which I love because it is not a giant high chair,
and off we went. She loved it, and could not get enough!

So there it is- my baby eating FOOD! Before we know it she will be crawling, walking, talking and talking back! Where did my baby go?

3 comments:

Reina said...

What a big girl! Wait till she wants to feed herself then it is all over for you it will get MESSY!

Adam and Samantha said...

Just wait until she eats more food and you get to change her diapers...yuck! Before you know it she will be crawling and into EVERYTHING!! It's so much fun!!

Savana said...

It goes by too fast so enjoy! Mine won't even let me feed her any more, she wants to do it herself--and she dosen't know how to use a spoon yet, so it's not fun for me! Good luck!