This is the cake that I have been working on all week, amongst everything else that has been going on.I am taking a cake decorating class through Pima CC,
and our midterm was a cake to be entered in the county fair. My hands are pretty sore from all those decorations,
but I am pleased with the results.
6 comments:
Wow! You're cake is amazing! (Dave says "looks like a blue ribbon cake to me!") I'm very impressed -it makes me want to take a class!
P.S.- sorry to hear about your house! How frustrating! We're hoping to buy a home in about a year, so maybe you could compile some first-time-buyers notes of advice for us!
That is so beautiful! I was just looking at the classes offered by PCC and remembering how when I was younger I totally got into a cake decorating phase (though nothing ever came of it!) and how fun it would be to take a class! It looks like a lot of work, but it's beautiful! I love the colors!
Very impressive cake, Heather! Looks like that class has taught you some neat stuff. I've enjoyed our conversations about kids and mothering, etc. Good luck with the house stuff, keep us updated! (and let me know if you need a babysitter, seriously).
You did a great job on the cake! Thanks to you, I am not part of the blogosphere (or whatever you people call it...). The grandmothers thank you for inspiring me :) Your little girl is VERY cute!!
Ooops, I meant to say that I am "now" a part of the blogosphere!
Hi Heather, sorry it took me like 8 years to comment on your blog! I saw your cake in person and it looks great!
Post a Comment