our plane leaves phx tomorrow at 10:15 am getting us into san diego just after 11:30 am. we will take a taxi up the street to the cruise ship terminal, and take the same boat that we honeymooned on (what are the chances?) up to vancouver, b.c., spending a day in seattle. we will be home wednesday
night, when i am sure i will be whining about how i hate unpacking. don't think for a second that we must be rich to take a cruise- we are simply spoiled and with all the stress over the delays on our house, we needed a vacation. we are spending our tax return, and plan to eat lots of cruise food! if you are ever interested in finding a great cruise deal- vacationstogo.com is the place! check out some of the last minute rates...
3 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! I've always wanted to go on a cruise, I'm totally jealous! I hope you guys have a good time, and relax, try to enjoy it, I'm sure Jenna will cooperate! Have Fun!
I can't wait to see the pictures! You can forget to pack the wipes... but don't forget your camera!
Don't worry if you forget something the boat will have it (we ran out of wipes and they had some) just don't forget Jenna :) and a camera oh and diapers I don't think the boat has that.Have fun!! And call me when you get back.
Post a Comment