Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Today I am grateful for...

#1: Dove Cream Oil body lotion is
the best!
Trust me; try it!
My skin is no longer
itchy and dry!












#2: Yes- this
is Jenna watching cartoons. I know it's not the best thing for her development (blah, blah) but she likes it, and I love when she is happy.

*I challenge all of you to post a blog on at least
two things that you are grateful for today.
Be specific! I'll be checking...*

4 comments:

Savana said...

Does my "little pleasures" post count? I'm very greatful for cabinet locks and baby drool!

Susan said...

I'm with you: cartoons are just fine every now and again! It's nice to have a break and it's kinda cute when they start singing theme songs! You'll see!

Adam and Samantha said...

I need to get some of that lotion...Tell Jenna Ethan says thank you for the books she got him. He loves them, he doesn't quite read them yet, but he loves to chew on them, throw them, and open and close them, it keeps him very busy, so THANK YOU!! By the way...Adam and I know what Ethan is going to get Jenna for her birthday...it's going to be cute!

Brooke said...

I love the shots you guys have taken of Jenna lately. What a happy girl!
And yes - t.v. is fun for everyone, (even babies) sometimes