made for her 'After Baptism Party'.
At this angle you cannot tell how lopsided it is, but it does look pretty.
Brooke's little sister Holly is allergic to eggs, so the top tier
is made of rice krispie treat. My icing is much too thin for
the summer, and the layers of the cake slid around a bit- but
the cake was delicious! Before her baptism,
Brooke said she was "nervous and excited".
Just earlier that week at the last assembly of the school year,
Brooke was awarded the "Student of the Year".
We are so very proud of you Brooke for your great example!
This was a big week for her.
2 comments:
The cake truned out beautiful! I really want cake now! Maybe I will make one:)
What a beautiful cake! I have been trying to teach myself some decorating but I can't seem to get the frosting the right consistency so that the flowers come out smooth, what is the recipe you use, if you don't mind giving it up. I am very jealous of your skill!
Post a Comment