she was so fast this time that i had to pull her back a few times to get the camera ready!
notice the big bump over her right eye from the incident in my earlier post
Richard is jealous he wants Abby to crawl so he can play with her.
I miss her! Give Jenta's owie a kiss from her Auntie Sarah.
Oh my goodness she is getting too big too fast! It's so cute how she crawls, I love it!!
Life certainly changes once they become mobile! She is such a cutie! BTW, I use Photoshop Elements for my photo editing.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Richard is jealous he wants Abby to crawl so he can play with her.
I miss her! Give Jenta's owie a kiss from her Auntie Sarah.
Oh my goodness she is getting too big too fast! It's so cute how she crawls, I love it!!
Life certainly changes once they become mobile! She is such a cutie! BTW, I use Photoshop Elements for my photo editing.
Post a Comment