Monday, June 23, 2008

She can move

In case you are not sure, I love my kid! She is so cool. We have a nice schedule set up for our days. I am able to leave her to play on her blanket in the living room, and I can listen in on her while I check my email and waste plenty of time online. Well, my nice little world has been mixed up a little since Jenna has learned to crawl. She has gotten into all sorts of things over the last couple of days! Like the Dustbuster. I guess she has been curious for awhile now, and was just so proud of herself for scooting over to it (now she just needs to learn how to use it so that she can clean up her mealtime mess). She is getting into trouble too! She has grabbed catalogs from under the coffee table and torn them to shreds. She finds any cords that she can and pulls on them. Just this morning I was cleaning out some drawers, from the sewing table that I have yet to figure out, and as I stepped away, she grabbed the drawer and it whacked her just shy of her eye. She cried and cried and now has a nice bump to show for it. My job just got much more difficult. My pretty little girl is on the move which means I need to stay on my toes!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Oh boy this is a crazy stage! Time to put everything you own about three feet up off the ground!

Adam and Samantha said...

I'm so excited she is crawling! She is going to get into things you never thought she could, ALL THE TIME!! Have fun!!