Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Moving! - JULY 26th

Notice the addition of the countdown.
We just received
an official closing date
on our house- which is what we have been waiting for!
Jenna was two weeks old when we first signed on to build this house.
I seriously CANNOT wait and am really excited to
start packing,
buying ceiling fans,
picking out window coverings,
and narrowing down paint colors.
I am looking forward to having twice the space,
more than three kitchen drawers
and a garage to park my car!
Hip, Hip, Hurray- The Scott's are on the move!

4 comments:

Reina said...

I am so happy for you. But so sad for me I will miss Sweet Jenna on Sunday's I totally look forward to her! (and you) But I know you have a real cool community pool so we will come swim and play!

Jeff and Elise said...

Congrats on finally being able to move into your house, I'm so jealous!!

Adam and Samantha said...

We are excited for you!! But we are still bummed that you guys aren't going to be in our ward anymore. I know Ethan will miss picking on Jenna every Sunday!!

Anonymous said...

The counter says 0. So are you moving tomorrow?