Friday, June 27, 2008

Yummy, EASY dinner


I made this super easy dinner again last night- and Dave loves it every time! I browned one chicken breast in 2 tablespoons of butter, and after shredding it up, added this yummy Asian Toasted Sesame sauce. While the chicken was browning, I boiled 2 servings of Linguine for 10 minutes, adding a handful of fresh broccoli crowns for the last 5 minutes. I drained the linguine and broccoli before tossing it with the chicken and sauce. The results are delicious!

4 comments:

Adam and Samantha said...

Hey, is that the same thing my brother in law was going to make when you were over working on YW stuff?? If it is, it's really, really good, but I ate so much of it, it makes me sick now. Hopefully when I'm not pregnant I will like it again!

Adam and Samantha said...

That stuff is the best...I have to make it because Sam is crazy pregnant right now_Adam

John and Becky Bowler said...

Hey! It's Becky. How the heck are you? I think that I'll try your recipe tomorrow night for dinner!

Brooke said...

Hey Heather - thanks for sharing, I'll try it sometime - hope you're doing well, let's talk soon!