e Princess is in another castle." I love that I was finally better at a video game then my nieces! It was a fun week. Today I came with a bag of 4th of July activities for us to work on while the babies were napping. We made rice krispie treats that Kailee and Evyn decorated all by themselves. We also worked on parade batons (that I will have to get pictures of tomorrow). We are all super excited about spending the 4th of July in Sierra Vista. Happy Independence Day everyone!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
TGIT
Thank goodness it's Thursday! It has been a crazy fun, yet pretty busy week for me and the little miss. My sister-in-law Lisa is teaching 5th grade (starting in less than 2 weeks), and guess who gets to hang out with her girls while she teaches? That's right- ME! Noelle will be in half day kindergarten, but Ellanor, who is one year older than Jenna, will be with us all day. This week Lisa had district meetings all day everyday, so it was 5 girls (9, 7 1/2, 5, 21 months and 9 months) against me. We had some good times- dance competitions, dance performances, magic shows, coloring, playing of games the older girls made themselves, chasing babies, Webkins on the computer- and my new favorite- the Wii. I love Brainage Academy, but need to practice more. I was so excited when Kailee showed me a 'new' game that they got- Super Mario Brothers. I am talking the old school version. The exact same game that I watched my brother play for hours at a time, and the same game that I know all the secrets. I know where all the warps are. I know where secret hidden one-up mushrooms are. I know how to swim around the jelly fish. I know that after I defeat Bowser that Toad is going to say, 'Th
e Princess is in another castle." I love that I was finally better at a video game then my nieces! It was a fun week. Today I came with a bag of 4th of July activities for us to work on while the babies were napping. We made rice krispie treats that Kailee and Evyn decorated all by themselves. We also worked on parade batons (that I will have to get pictures of tomorrow). We are all super excited about spending the 4th of July in Sierra Vista. Happy Independence Day everyone!
e Princess is in another castle." I love that I was finally better at a video game then my nieces! It was a fun week. Today I came with a bag of 4th of July activities for us to work on while the babies were napping. We made rice krispie treats that Kailee and Evyn decorated all by themselves. We also worked on parade batons (that I will have to get pictures of tomorrow). We are all super excited about spending the 4th of July in Sierra Vista. Happy Independence Day everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is funny, I want a Wii.
Post a Comment