Hey Heather! I was looking at your blog and saw that you were in S.V. for the 4th with your husband's family? Paul was wondering if he is from there and if so, what year did he graduate from high school?
I love the pics! And the headphones were great! Love you!
Wow, watching that made me so sad! I wish we cold've been there so bad! I'm missing home!
I love the slideshow. The pics are way cute!
You got some great pictures and I enjoyed talking, eating and sliding with you! I'm glad Jenna did so well for the fireworks.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey Heather! I was looking at your blog and saw that you were in S.V. for the 4th with your husband's family? Paul was wondering if he is from there and if so, what year did he graduate from high school?
I love the pics! And the headphones were great! Love you!
Wow, watching that made me so sad! I wish we cold've been there so bad! I'm missing home!
I love the slideshow. The pics are way cute!
You got some great pictures and I enjoyed talking, eating and sliding with you! I'm glad Jenna did so well for the fireworks.
Post a Comment