Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I can't help it!

I know- But seriously, how stinkin' cute is this picture?!?!! Her expression is just so angelic. This was taken after she had a great afternoon at church. We didn't have to get up with her at all during Sacrament Meeting- which is rare these days. During Sunday School, she discovered that she can crawl under the pews. We were sitting in the back row of the chapel and it took her 10 seconds to get about 6 rows up to another baby that is about her age. I cannot believe how fast she is learning new things. It is so fun! I'm including this other shot to show off this cute outfit that her grandmommie bought months ago that finally fits. She really is the second best thing that has ever happened to me! So I'll say it again, and I can guarantee that it will not be the last time- I love Jenna Karleigh Scott!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

She is so beautiful!

John and Becky Bowler said...

She looks so much like you. You both are dolls!!!

Reina said...

I LOVE that picture of her!! I am going to miss her on Sundays:( So I will have to come over during the week to get my Jenna fix! I can't believe you are moving already.

Brooke said...

You really captured a great shot of her here - she looks like a little kindergartener! It is always apparent that you love being a mom, Heather, and Jenna is very blessed to have you (and dad too :)

Stephanie said...

She is adorable. I would be taking tonz of cute pictures of her. Our kids can get married one day then we can be related k.

The McLemore's said...

She is so adorable, I love her!!!