1. What is his name? David
2. Who eats more? I keep it pretty close, and feel like a pig when I out do him
3. Who said, "I love you" first? He did
4. Who is taller? Dave is 6' 5"- and I'm only 5'7"
5. Who is smarter? different kind of smarts, there is no one I would rather be in the "Cash Cab" with
6. Who is more sensitive? I am way more sensitive
7. Who does the laundry? I do it because he knows that when he does it, I feel like a slacker
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do now, but we recently switched sides
9. Who pays the bills? I do, except for his 'secret' credit cards
10. Who cooks more? When I was working, he did it almost every night, but since I have been home, I think I have gotten pretty good at it
11. Who is more stubborn? since I am answering this, him
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? He is, but he is teaching me, and I'm getting better
13. Who has more siblings? I am 4 of 6 while he is 5 of 8
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? that's silly- we both wear pants
15. What do you like to do together? kiss... we love to do lots together- travel, ski, play games, just hang out at home with Jenna, or spend time with family
16. Who eats more sweets? we are both more into baked goods than candy
17. Guilty Pleasures? library books, Costco on sample day, Red Baron pizza
18. His best features and qualities? That is hard since I love him so much! He's ambition was something I was attracted to right away, along with his patience. He has a great way of making me feel really good about myself. I love that he is an awesome dad and a really fun uncle. He is handsome too :)
I'm going to add a few...
19. Which one of you wins more games? Heather
20. Who makes the bed? Heather
21. Who has packed 95% of the boxes that are pilling up in the apartment? Heather
I Love Him!
I tag- Larissa
(because I know she enjoys doing these)
and Becky
(because we have been outta touch for a couple years
and I don't know anything about her husband!)
(because I know she enjoys doing these)
and Becky
(because we have been outta touch for a couple years
and I don't know anything about her husband!)
4 comments:
Why do you never tag me? :(
I tagged you on the '35 things'... I did notice that I tagged Larissa and Becky last time on the 'I am.."
Cash cab! We love that show. We totally want to be on it.
Loved this! and especially that you added those extras. You two are a great couple.
Post a Comment