Friday, July 25, 2008

am i done yet?

the countdown is almost up and i'm not done!
i just want to click my heals together and it be
tuesday. by then MY HOUSE will be in order-
well at least the boxes will be in the right rooms.
last night we were blessed to have the
'scott family installers'
stop by. they were working for 3 hours and
got almost 2 ceiling fans installed,
the downstairs blinds and curtain rod,
both stair gates (which took WAY more work then expected),
the front door chain,
and a kick doorstop for the garage door like you see at church buildings.
my office is still intact, while it should probably be in a box.
when i say intact, i mean papers everywhere!
important stuff, non-important stuff,
but mostly just STUFF that i don't know what to do with.
on top of packing/ moving, dave has been
feeling awful for the past couple weeks.
he has this sharp pain in his chest that flares up at time.
his mom guesses that it's his gallbladder,
which two of his siblings have already had removed.
great timing gallbladder!
so we are a little freaked out about that...
i will post again when my office is put back together at
10552 e. pleasant pasture drive.
wish me luck.

3 comments:

The McLemore's said...

I'll keep David in my Prayers..... Just so you know I was ready to drive to Tucson to help with Jenna, I would have left any second if you asked! We love you guys soooo much and I am so thankful to have you!!!

Brooke said...

I hope Dave is feeling better after surgery today! Such bad timing, but isn't that how things go sometimes...we're here too if you need us.

Savana said...

I hope the move went well-one comment made me think your husband had to have surgery? I hope he's recovering well. Good Luck!