Monday, July 14, 2008

Tag, I'm it

i am: Dave's Wife, Jenna's Mom, sister to Sarah, Jared, Rebekah, Larissa and Katelyn, daughter to Karl and Shelley

i think: about moving and packing and all the things I should have already done
i know: that my Heavenly Father wants me to be happy
i want: to go on a date with my husband
i have: weird feet
i wish: to have a whole bunch of kids!
i hate: people that drive too fast
i miss: teaching
i fear: ignorance
i feel: tired and excited
i hear: Jenna playing
i smell: my deodorant?
i crave: grilled shrimp
i search: for an easier way, constantly
i wonder: what my family will look like in ten years
i regret: taking 6 years of college in what I could've done in 4 if I had just figured out what I wanted sooner
i love: pictures of my my nieces and nephews
i care: about the environment
i always: wear my seatbelt
i am not: as patient as I should be
i believe: that I am married to my soul mate
i dance: rarely, and not well
i sing: in the car
i don’t always: not brush my teeth before bed
i fight: with Jenna when she needs a diaper change
i write: a blog twice a week (at least that's my goal)
i lose: my hair in the shower
i win: almost every time at Ticket-to-Ride
i never: paint my fingernails or litter
i listen: to the radio in the car
i can usually be found: with Jenna
i am scared: about being alone
i need: to live in my house!
i am happy about: my family and the love that we share
i tag: Becky and Larissa

3 comments:

John and Becky Bowler said...

Nice post :)...I now know some random info about you. :)

Anonymous said...

You . . . Me . . . Ticket to Ride when I'm in Arizona. It's on, baby!!!

-Karen

Savana said...

heather, some girls are getting together this Thursday night about 7pm for hair bow making and scrapbooking. I remember that last time you expressed interest in making bows so if you're interested in going e-mail me at savananewton5@gmai.com and I'll give you all the info. I'm moving the next day but I'll still go for a couple of hours.