http://women.webmd.com/breast-problems-after-breastfeeding
if you are pregnant with your first child,
or plan on having kids,
you should read this.
i had NO IDEA what breastfeeding does to you!
so there it is- after 10 months, i am done breastfeeding.
jenna is great with the bottle, so it went really well for her.
if you are pregnant with your first child,
or plan on having kids,
you should read this.
i had NO IDEA what breastfeeding does to you!
so there it is- after 10 months, i am done breastfeeding.
jenna is great with the bottle, so it went really well for her.
2 comments:
Well, it left me with a couple of deflated tube socks... All I can say is thank goodness for Victoria's Secret bras :) Now I TOTALLY understand why women get plastic surgery when they're done having kids.
I told you! That is why when I am all done I am getting new boobs and a tummy tuck!! And that is why for the time being I spend 4 hours looking for a bra!
Post a Comment