Monday, August 18, 2008

i spend at least an hour each day with this bunch

i love these guys. they really are lifesavers- or at least mommy savers.
the other night david and i were trying to leave jenna with a sitter. jenna was over-the-top hysterical, red faced and all. she was not being calmed down just with me picking her up. when i went to get the dvd, david was sceptical. the second the opening song began, jenna lit up! she started clapping and smiling and we used that as our exit.

thank you austin, tyrone, tasha, pablo and uniqua for
helping us get out of the house on time.

3 comments:

Jeff and Elise said...

DO NOT feel guilty! Dora and Sadie are BFFs!!!

Sarah said...

I would not have made it through the last 3 years without these guys. Ben and Al love to sing and dance along. I highly recommend "Quest of the Flying Rock" and "Chichen-Itza Pizza."

Brooke said...

Brandon hasn't gotten into this - he only watched it once and we haven't since after we axed the cable - but I'll have to try it on Caleb. I'm glad Ella still loves this show!