okay fellow blogging momma's out there- what do i do if this is my kid? she is drawn to this stuff and still has the tendency to put all things in her mouth. what is the solution?
Put the TP up where she can't reach it! Or buy some ridiculously expensive contraption from one of those specialty magazines that stops the kiddo from playing with the TP! As far as the sticking everything in her mouth, no advice because Sadie, being almost 2, is back to that phase. Please let me know when you find a solution for that one!!!
Lock all the doors!! Thats what we have to do with Ethan. I'm the door/gate nazi, and I go around making sure all our doors are shut and the gates are up. He is only allowed in our living room, dining room, his bedroom, and that's about it! Good Luck with that, it's only just beginning!!!
good to see you're back to blogging! As for Jenna, just keep telling her no. Sorry - not much better advice I can give. Brandon stopped fairly quickly but the fascination has come back now that he is potty trained and is actually supposed to use the stuff. I'm happy your house is put together.
We just keep the door shut. Ben never got into toilet paper, and by the time Alex did, she was using it! We did have to have several conversations about spinning the roll... Good luck!
5 comments:
Put the TP up where she can't reach it! Or buy some ridiculously expensive contraption from one of those specialty magazines that stops the kiddo from playing with the TP! As far as the sticking everything in her mouth, no advice because Sadie, being almost 2, is back to that phase. Please let me know when you find a solution for that one!!!
Can she already open doors? What about just closing the bathroom door and/or using one of those child proofing doorknob things?
Lock all the doors!! Thats what we have to do with Ethan. I'm the door/gate nazi, and I go around making sure all our doors are shut and the gates are up. He is only allowed in our living room, dining room, his bedroom, and that's about it! Good Luck with that, it's only just beginning!!!
good to see you're back to blogging! As for Jenna, just keep telling her no. Sorry - not much better advice I can give. Brandon stopped fairly quickly but the fascination has come back now that he is potty trained and is actually supposed to use the stuff. I'm happy your house is put together.
We just keep the door shut. Ben never got into toilet paper, and by the time Alex did, she was using it! We did have to have several conversations about spinning the roll... Good luck!
Post a Comment