yes, it is. i know that i am not alone in my excitement regarding last nights episode. david and i greatly enjoyed it, while jenna only made us (okay, really me) miss a few minutes here and there. i find great humor in dwight shoving fruit into the vending machine, and then later having to spray bug spray inside. i love that our favorite couple is FINALLY official. i hate angela messing with andy's heart, all the while loving hating her! what was the deal with meredith skin? did anyone else notice? i keep waiting for an explaination as to why it was all red and peely for the first half... michael scott is an idiot, but we love him non-the-less. i think its cute that holly actually might be interested in him. and kevin, oh kevin. he makes a pretty good fake retarded guy.
6 comments:
"Wicka, wicka, wicka, what?!" I was actually nervous before the show started, hoping and praying that it was still good and not stupid. Which is pretty pathetic. I acknowledge that I'm a loser. But there is nothing better than putting your kids to bed on Thursday (which seems to be the longest day of the week) and laugh! What good therapy.
First of all, Kevin did a "super job" as a mentally challenged guy. I totally noticed Meredith's face too - what's with that? And what's with the guy flirting with Pam at school? Are the writers going to try to sabotage JAM with that?
Yeah, Dave and I were like, "Did we miss something? What's with Meredith's face?"
I still think that Holly's assumption about Kevin is the funniest thing ever! I was hoping they were going to keep that going all season! Darn it!
Hey - I Googled Meredith's face and ended up at Angela's mySpace page where it said that there was a whole talking head describing it but it was cut. Hopefully it'll end up on nbc.com's deleted scenes. There's one up there now where they talk about her face a little, but they don't explain it.
I LOVED it! I told will I could go into labor at anytime expect durign the office. Yes it was a great show! I can't wait for more..
You said "retarded"... hehe
Post a Comment