Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Birthday Party Pictures

5 comments:

Karen Scott Welker said...

Cute cakes. Cuter Jenna! Wish we could've been there.

The McLemore's said...

Oh my gosh Max and Sam are giant, I keep forgetting that we went to NY with them 4 years ago!!! Jenna looked so pretty on her Birthday! What a big girl, wish we could have been there!!!

Susan said...

Yay! I've been waiting for these birthday pictures! I love her cake! One of your best Heather!

Heather (wife, mom) said...

I was kinda disappointed in the cake. Dave jokes that I always underestimate the amount of work and skill required- but it came out okay- and tasted good. But thank you for the praise :)

sb said...

Congrats on the bun - you're looking pretty thin in these pics, so I'm guessing you haven't been hit with the giant belly in the 2nd pregnancy thing.