Dave, on occasion, gets Starbucks gift cards at work. So every once and awhile, when we are out, we pick up a special treat. Let me tell you- we tried one of their seasonal varieties- Pumpkin Spice Creme Frappuccino. Yummy! It is my new favorite. Try it. It only has like 600 calories- ha!
I haven't gotten much reaction to the post with the 'bun-in-the-oven'....
I haven't gotten much reaction to the post with the 'bun-in-the-oven'....
2 comments:
I can't believe that you haven't gotten more reaction. So do people not get it? I'll admit it took me a min. I though at first "they are attempting to toast a hot dog bun? Why is that exciting?" Then I got it but mostly because you said "look at my blog..." on my pregnancy post. But really I'm not very quick so I have an excuse :) Here I will help you out for any other commenters...
HEATHER IS PREGNANT EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats again about the bun in the oven.lol I haven't been looking in the blog world for a couple of days...I liked your post...it made me laugh. At my last job, I was a personal assistant and it was my lucky job to get 4 people Starbucks coffee. Everyday and I would always end up getting a vanilla frap and I noticed that my face was getting a little chubby. I re-evaluated what I was eating daily and the vanilla fraps had to go. I had no idea that it had so many calories it it. I was drinking them like 4 days out of the week. YIKES!!!
Post a Comment