Okay, So Becky tagged me to do this:
Open your 5th picture folder and post the 5th picture in that folder.I decided to do a picture from my laptop and then one from the desktop (the laptop pictures are mostly from 2+ years ago, while the desktop is where we currently load all pictures).
I want to say this is February of 2006. Michelle, Dana and I decided to drive up Mt. Lemon to see the snow. I was REALLY cold! We had hot chocolate and pie at a little restaurant before we used Michelle's sun shade as a sled. Good Times. It was on this trip that we all decided we wanted to learn how to ski, and tentatively scheduled a ski trip for February 2007. It turns out that I met Dave shortly after this, and he took me skiing in Colorado over Rodeo Break '07. The coincidence being that Michelle, Dana and their gang, were visiting Colorado over Rodeo Break '07, and we ended up skiing at the same resort (Loveland)! Dave was able to ditch me at the bunny slope with them (even thought they were all snowboarding) and head with a friend to the black diamond mountain up the road. Crazy huh? *Notice me balancing on my good foot.Try it- it was fun to see what random pictures come up :)
I tag Sarah (my sister), Sunny (a friend from the ward),
Karen (Dave's sister) and
Stephanie (a friend that I met as a missionary at the Institute).
*I don't know about you, but I jump to others blogs from friends, and
I always wonder how these people know each other. Hence, the parentheses above.*
I tag Sarah (my sister), Sunny (a friend from the ward),
Karen (Dave's sister) and
Stephanie (a friend that I met as a missionary at the Institute).
*I don't know about you, but I jump to others blogs from friends, and
I always wonder how these people know each other. Hence, the parentheses above.*
P.S. Karen, I am still working on the quirks tag. I am just having a really difficult time, and Dave says that he won't help because I will get mad at him for pointing them out (he's probably right).
1 comment:
Isn't it fun? That's a fun picture of you and Michelle. :)
Post a Comment