No way you too?!? That is so cool! So how far along are you? When are you due? I guess those are kind of the same question. Well Congratulations that is so exciting for you guys. I wanted to have my kids even closer but my husband wouldn't have it so two years is better than what his idea was 5...6...7 who knows how long he would have waited :) He's excited though. I want some more info!
YEAH! I haven't had time to look at blogs much lately- so I just saw your "bun in the oven" post. How cute! Congratulations! Pregnancy is such an amazing experience- aren't we lucky? So what is your due date? I love the pic of you and Jenna when she was born- precious!
I feel dumb... but you should totally a bun in the oven costume for Halloween... so cute sinse you won't be showing. When are you due?! congrats.
I really didn't even think anything past... ok so they put a hot dog bun in the oven to warm. I will blame my lack of insight on pregnancy. again... congrats!
9 comments:
Does this mean you really have "a bun in the oven"? If this means what I think it means - congrats!!!
CONGRATS! That's such a cute idea!
No way you too?!? That is so cool! So how far along are you? When are you due? I guess those are kind of the same question. Well Congratulations that is so exciting for you guys. I wanted to have my kids even closer but my husband wouldn't have it so two years is better than what his idea was 5...6...7 who knows how long he would have waited :) He's excited though. I want some more info!
I *think* I was the first family member to call it... but I'll say it again - Congrats!!!
May 18th is the current due date :) That makes me almost 9 weeks- Jenna and baby will be 19 months apart.
Congrats!!! That's awesome!!!
YEAH! I haven't had time to look at blogs much lately- so I just saw your "bun in the oven" post. How cute! Congratulations! Pregnancy is such an amazing experience- aren't we lucky? So what is your due date? I love the pic of you and Jenna when she was born- precious!
Congrats! What exciting news!
I feel dumb... but you should totally a bun in the oven costume for Halloween... so cute sinse you won't be showing.
When are you due?! congrats.
I really didn't even think anything past... ok so they put a hot dog bun in the oven to warm. I will blame my lack of insight on pregnancy.
again... congrats!
Post a Comment