
yesterday, i took the girls to mcdonalds, and jenna had her first ice cream cone. it was one of those moments where i cursed myself for not carrying a camera with me at all time. such a kodak moment. she went to town with that little cone! after about ten mintes, i tried to take it away and she just yelled at me and held it harder. she has been becoming even more insistent since she learned to say 'no'. she finally released her grip and allowed me to toss it a few minutes later. she is such a funny kid. ella could not stop talking about the slide the entire time she was eating her cone, but then was too afraid to go inside. i was kinda glad, because then she surely would have wanted to come back often, and those play places kinda gross me out. it was a fun outing, one that i just can't imagine next year at this time.... three kids!?
i still cannot grasp that it is only wednesday- does it feel like later in the week to anyone else?
2 comments:
I know what you mean I feel like it should be Friday. OH and three kids.. I have no idea how to do anything. I am going nuts most of the time but I hope it will get better. Oh and Kenzie peed on our bed last night then Robbie puked just now, so the more kids the more grossness on your bed. :)
This has been the LLLLOOOOONNNNGGGGEEEESSSSTTTT week ever! We've handled a lot of Daddy business trips. But business trip overseas + family crisis + preparing for a trip = 1 stressed out Mama. Hang in there, sister, it just gets better and better. (not sarcastic at all)
Post a Comment