
How sweet is this picture?! I love that she is just tucked up on the counter. I don't know if you can see, but she has a little box of raisins that she is working on eating. She loves picking them out of the box, and chewing them up- but usually spits them out after a few minutes (her 2 1/2 teeth can't really grind them up enough to swallow).
Nothing makes me happier than to see Dave being such a great dad. I love that he loves her so much, and enjoys their special times together.
AND they made the best waffles for our yummy brunch.
5 comments:
very cute and I can relate to the sentiments of watching your husband spend time with your child. ya'll have a good system for still getting to sleep in!
I love that he has her up on the counter and that she is totally satisfied there. How sweet are they! That has to be an amazing thing to wake up too :)
That pictures is so sweet, she looks so cute up in the corner!
Very cute. Jenna looks like Ella in that picture to me. Thanks for Caroline's ECard - she loved it!
Adorable. Just adorable. :)
Post a Comment