that is what the latest email from dave said, along with other things.
we try to keep each other posted throughout the day, as long as we aren't too busy.
i don't snore, except when i have a stuffy nose. i took a 24 hour allergy pill before bed, hoping that was my cure all. this morning, i have the mostest runniest nose ever! i hate that! especially with a very small person using my body to grow- i cannot just pop any and every pill in hopes that one works. boo. jenna is also a bit stuffy- probably from me.
or wait- maybe she gave it to me!? i would love to have someone to blame.
i did just discovered the beauty of 'being sick'. you wanna hear it? well, i just poured myself a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch (i know what you are thinking. yes, i am an adult, but they are the yummiest!). ella ran right up and said, 'ella, ella!' with an eager open mouth, and i got to say no. and it's not the mean no, it's really a nice no, because i don't want to share my germs any more than completely necessary with her. while i know that because we spend 8 hours each day together, it is nearly impossible to prevent her from catching it, i can try, right?
i would bet anything that i did snore last night, and that dave was just too tired to notice.
we try to keep each other posted throughout the day, as long as we aren't too busy.
i don't snore, except when i have a stuffy nose. i took a 24 hour allergy pill before bed, hoping that was my cure all. this morning, i have the mostest runniest nose ever! i hate that! especially with a very small person using my body to grow- i cannot just pop any and every pill in hopes that one works. boo. jenna is also a bit stuffy- probably from me.
or wait- maybe she gave it to me!? i would love to have someone to blame.
i did just discovered the beauty of 'being sick'. you wanna hear it? well, i just poured myself a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch (i know what you are thinking. yes, i am an adult, but they are the yummiest!). ella ran right up and said, 'ella, ella!' with an eager open mouth, and i got to say no. and it's not the mean no, it's really a nice no, because i don't want to share my germs any more than completely necessary with her. while i know that because we spend 8 hours each day together, it is nearly impossible to prevent her from catching it, i can try, right?
i would bet anything that i did snore last night, and that dave was just too tired to notice.
4 comments:
I've been caught snoring on and off for the last couple of weeks, I have a wicked cold, it starts to get better but once I let me guard down, there it is waiting for me. Thankfully Mark snores loud enough for the both of us so he doesn't really notice.
I'm sorry you're sick. I had a cold too I actually went to the Dr to get an antibiotic because it had been 5 days and I wasn't feeling ANY better. I am sure I snored all week but I normally don't either. Being sick and preg is the worst!
Jason has actually told me that he couldn't sleep because I was "breathing"! I told him I would do my best to stop.
I knew that was coming from Karen when I read the title of this blog. For home sanity I will not respond to this goading!
But Heather, I have to wonder if that was Dave's way of saying that "Usually you snore; thanks for not snoring last night"?
Post a Comment